The history of engineering production in Pecky dates back to 1874 when Jouza Brothers established a firm engaged in the production of agricultural machinery and foundry products.
The firm expanded and its production program gradually encompassed gear wheels, ball bearings, lathes, drills, planing machines as well as gasoline and diesel engines and tractors.
The manufacturing program changed after World War II. After 1953 it was focused on control and measuring instruments, electric switchboards and electric actuators, which, in the course almost five previous decades, has been our traditional product.
An important point in the company´s history are the 70s of the 20th century, when new factory parts were built and production went through unusually quick development.
On May 1, 1992, implementation of a privatization project gave rise to an independent corporation, ZPA Pecky a.s.